In consideration of the supplier agreeing to make supplies to the recipient (ReSourc Pty Ltd of 5 Third Ave, Sunshine VIC 3020 - ABN: 76 615 144 066) and the recipient agrees to receive such supplies from the supplier on or after 1 July 2000 (collectively “the supplies”), the parties agree as follows:
1. The recipient can issue tax invoices in respect of the supplies.
2. The supplier will not issue tax invoices in respect of the supplies.
3. The supplier acknowledges that it is registered for GST when it enters into this agreement. The supplier will notify the recipient if it ceases to be registered.
4. The recipient acknowledges that it is registered for GST when it enters into this agreement and that it will notify the supplier if it ceases to be registered or if it ceases to satisfy any of the requirements of GST ruling GSTR 2000/10.
5. The recipient indemnifies the supplier for any liability for GST and/or penalty that may arise from an understatement by the recipient, on a tax invoice it issues, of the GST payable or any of the specified supplies received.
By clicking 'I Agree' below the supplier is agreeing to the above in full.